BEST MAT COACHING INSTITUTE IN PATNA – CMAT
Management Aptitude Test (MAT) is a standardised test being administered since 1988 to facilitate Business Schools (B-Schools) to screen candidates for admission to MBA and allied programmes.
- PPT (paper-based test)
- Computer Based Test (CBT)
- Remote proctored internet-based test (IBT)
The duration of MAT exam is two hours and a half. The test covers 200 questions.
An aspirant is tested in the following five areas:
- Indian and Global Environment
- Language Comprehension
- Data Analysis and Sufficiency
- Mathematical Skills
- Intelligence and Critical Reasoning
There are 40 questions in each section. Each question carries one mark, whereas, one/fourth mark is deducted for every wrong answer.
- No of Questions:- 200
- Total Marks:- 200
- Duration:- 150 min
Indian and Global Environment
Data Analysis and Sufficiency
Intelligence and critical reasoning
Common Management Admission Test (CMAT) is a national-level management entrance test.
- The test is conducted by All India Council of Technical Education (AICTE). The test is offered only in the online form and is conducted in a single session. CMAT score is accepted by all AICTE-Approved Institutions/University Departments/Constituent Colleges/Affiliated Colleges.
The Duration of CMAT is three hours. The test covers 100 questions. An aspirant is tested in the following four areas,
- Quantitative Technique & Data Interpretation
- Logical Reasoning
- Language Comprehension
- General Awareness
There are 25 questions in each section. Each question carries four marks, whereas, one mark is deducted for every wrong answer.
|Section||No of Questions||Marks|
|Quantitative techniques and data interpretation||25||100|
|Innovation and Entrepreneurship (optional)||25||100|
Why Get Mentored At CF Patna
It is evident from the brief description of both the MBA Entrance exams that getting admitted to a Top B School is not an easy proposition. It requires hours of smart work along with dedicated training by professionals. We at CF Patna believe to give our students the best of facilities to realize their dreams. We have a system of detailed class room teaching and each and every topic is dealt with in great detail. A session plan is provided to all the students at the time of enquiry and 125+ sessions are provided in our MAT/CMAT course.
Some of our course features are as under:
Mentoring by alumni of Top B Schools in India
- Over 5000 practice questions
- One to one Doubt Session (A First in the Industry)
- Spoken English & Phonetics
- Updated Course Material
- Online Test Series
- Batch size: Maximum 15 Students in a Batch